Thursday, February 25, 2016

DIY// simple cubic wire rings

 
 Hello:)
This is my first post ever!!
I lack experience as a blogger. So there are lots of mistake.
However I hope you are satisfied with this blog and be happy.
 
 
#1. simple cubic wire rings
 
Actually I determinded to make wire bracelet. However I had some trouble with supplies. I ordered gold Aluminum wire.... in fact I need 'Memory wire'...0.0
So I cannot help using 0.3mm wire. because the gold aluminum wire color is not what I pretended.
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
If you want make it, then follow ↓↓
 
<< Supplies you need >> 
        0.3mm wire(gold/silver), cubic(you liked), something shaped cylinder, fingernail clippers,
        needle nose plier(optional- if you want to decor wire)

{ Tutorial }
         1. Insert wire to beads hall and then allow some leeway both side .
         
 2. Turn a half round and insert wire to beads hall again. Repeat other side.
      
3. Turnig and secure it in place
             Once you've got the stone in place, you need to make sure it stays there. I like to reduce      
             the diameter of the top and bottom coils. It looks like bird's nest. 

 4. Prepare cylinder sized your finger fit. Make ring using cylinder. 
               pull the wire tightly. sometimes wire pass through beads hall. The more wrap coil, the more
               ring's width thick.  I wrap coil 5~6 times
       

5. Finish trimly
          Using rest wire, wrap the ring tightly. You'd better wrap with some pattern for example screw
          shape, knot style or neat loop. when you feel it's good and need real complete, cut the rest wire
          with nail clipper.

       


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
+_+ 
I also make onther decor rings which is same way.
Is It look good?! 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment