Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Descendants of the sun nail art

 
 
Hi guys~ It's Pinger.
 
 
Do you know this drama?
 
'Descendant of the Sun' is most popular drama in Korea.
If you have some interest about Korea or K-drama, I absolutely recommend this!
You will never regret for choosing this drama.
Song jung-gi and Song hyegyo is main acter, they also super star.
 
 
However It will be end in this week.
Oh... I am really sad.
 
So today I prepared nail art of descendants of the sun:)
 
Let's watching nail tutorial!
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
I thought that military pattern, which consist of dark green and black has image of dark and war.
However this lighten military pattern make me more comfortable than typical of that.
If you try military pattern then It can be used both special day and every day.
 
 
 I let him were sunglasses beacasue I could not draw his real face.
I am not a good painter;;
However this naill looks good and cute. isn't it?

 
"Descendants of the Sun is best"
 
 
Thank you for watching my nails:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment